Loading model object

Sep 2, 2014 at 11:45 AM
I am trying to load a model saved in the .mat file from colleague.
The set up is as follows, model object was created in the older version of IRIS. After loading the new version of IRIS and trying to load model following wargning occures:

Warning: Could not find appropriate function on path loading function handle
C:\G3_repository\TOOLBOXES\IRIS_Tbx_8_20110620\class_library\@model\eqtn2afcn.m>@(x,t,ttrend)0
Model object failed to be loaded from a disk file.
Create the model object again from the model file.

There is not such path on my computer. Is there a way to load older model object with IRIS?
Any tricks? I tried to toss in the old version in the same path but this was without any success.
Coordinator
Sep 2, 2014 at 11:51 AM
Yes, this is the path on the old computer, and no, there isn't anything you could do. I always try my best, but it's not always possible/easy to maintain the load/save compatibility with older versions of IRIS and/or Matlab. Couldn't you simply re-create the model from its original model file? If this is critical for you, and you cannot re-create the model from a model file, email me the mat file and I'll do manual conversion... (but I'd rather avoid that :))

Best,
Jaromir
Marked as answer by jaromirbenes on 9/4/2014 at 12:24 PM
Sep 3, 2014 at 9:18 AM
I hoped there is some magic that can do this. :-) Sending file for manual processing does look like too much hassle. I will try to recreate
model with the newer version.
Best,
fero