Discussions under IRIS in General

Older discussion threads are available at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/iris-toolbox.

Temporary Repository of Discussion Forum Attachments

dynamic links and parameter updates

first post: ikarib wrote: what is the difference between dlinks and sstate_update equations? ...

Identification issue in DSGE estimation

first post: economist83 wrote: Hi, I am estimating a DSGE model using IRIS routines on Bayesian ...

Graphics

first post: reduardo_ wrote: Dear all, I want to change the color map of Iris, but I want to ch...

A question regarding state-space

first post: destrudo wrote: Hi All, May I have your suggestion on this matter? When solvin...

latest post: jaromirbenes wrote: I see. I'm afraid you only have two options. Either keep ```pie``` ...

answered by: jaromirbenes wrote: I see. I'm afraid you only have two options. Either keep ```pie``` ...

issue with observables in measurement equations

first post: Nic00 wrote: Hi Iris experts! I am currently filtering and estimating a fairly...

latest post: jaromirbenes wrote: Very true, indeed! J.

answered by: jaromirbenes wrote: Hi Nico default for 'deviation=' is false; however, the inclusion/...

Is it possible to use lagged values of residuals?

first post: 4dronerush wrote: Let's say I have a transition equation such as Variable_1 = Inter...

latest post: michaeljohnston wrote: Yes, as you discovered you are not permitted to include lags of sho...

answered by: michaeljohnston wrote: Yes, as you discovered you are not permitted to include lags of sho...

Estimating Unit Root models

first post: hherrada wrote: Hi folks, I have been playing around with Jaromir's tutorial on uni...

latest post: jaromirbenes wrote: Correct!

answered by: jaromirbenes wrote: Correct!

Changing the 'titles' fontsize when using 'dbplot'

first post: And23 wrote: Hi All, I'm new to IRIS and have a quick question. Basically, m...

latest post: fm_ wrote: No doubts on Michael. But if you just paid attention you'd notice t...

answered by: michaeljohnston wrote: Welcome to IRIS. The answer depends on what version of MATLAB you'r...

Taking advantage of parallel computing in estimating structural models

first post: jjulioro wrote: Dear all, I have come to the estimation of a fairly large model (...

latest post: michaeljohnston wrote: The PSO tutorial is now posted in the Documentation section here. I...

poster

first post: jjulioro wrote: Dear all, I am new to IRIS and have been able to estimate a struc...

latest post: jjulioro wrote: Thanks a lot Jaromir. It worked perfectly fine. Best Regards, ...

answered by: jaromirbenes wrote: Hi Juan Use the option ```'hpdi=' N``` in the function ```stats( )...