This project is read-only.

Discussions under Database Management

Older discussion threads are available at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/iris-toolbox.

Temporary Repository of Discussion Forum Attachments

dbload to return the range

first post: ikarib wrote: would be nice for dbload to return the range as well: [d,range] = d...

Range frequency and input frequency

first post: zizou21 wrote: Dear all, I have a rather basic question I hope you can help me w...

latest post: zizou21 wrote: Thanks a lot!

answered by: ikarib wrote: You can also specify the date format (without changing the csv file...

userdatafield problems

first post: bandita9 wrote: Dear Jaromir, I tried to load a csv file with several userdata for...

latest post: michaeljohnston wrote: just click the Download link on the Source Code tab. My link seems ...

dbload function

first post: haythemtn wrote: Hi Jaromir a simple question about dbload function. how can i use...

latest post: haythemtn wrote: thank you for clarifying. Mr Jaromir all respect.

Simple x13 access from Matlab

first post: dse2000 wrote: I would like to simply use IRIS as a tool to seasonally adjust matr...

latest post: jaromirbenes wrote: Hi Dave Note that you first need to convert your data matrices int...

answered by: jaromirbenes wrote: Hi Dave Note that you first need to convert your data matrices int...

moving correlations

first post: cankril wrote: Hello. Is there a way to compute moving correlations with a given v...

latest post: cankril wrote: Great. Many thanks Jaromir. Regards, Jorge

answered by: jaromirbenes wrote: The most straightforward way is simply the following nested loops %...

Calibration and estimation

first post: acristiuc wrote: I have some question to group: can I calibrate in same time all pa...

latest post: michaeljohnston wrote: And in regards to shock specification, shocks in IRIS are always in...

answered by: michaeljohnston wrote: 1. Yes, of course. Calibrate parameters by whatever method you want...

Read_data. How to link data series tothe model?

first post: acristiuc wrote: Who can help me with writing a matlab file for make conection betwe...

latest post: jaromirbenes wrote: Hi The best place to start could be one of the tutorials available...

answered by: jaromirbenes wrote: Hi The best place to start could be one of the tutorials available...

• 1-8 of 8 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions