This project is read-only.

Discussions under Reporting

Older discussion threads are available at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/iris-toolbox.

Temporary Repository of Discussion Forum Attachments

Adjust the size of a table

first post: RGamba wrote: Hi guys I am actually testing the Toolbox on Matlab R2016a and a...

Scaling in a plot with two Y-axes

first post: AndreyO wrote: Hello, guys! Is it possible to set different scaling for two Y-ax...

Putting 3 graphs on one page in pdf report

first post: AndreyO wrote: Hello, guys! Is it possible to put 3 graphs on one page in a pdf ...

latest post: AndreyO wrote: Thank you, Sergey! Exactly what I was looking for. Andrey

Density of conditional forecasts with jforecast

first post: lorenzoburlon wrote: Dear I'd have two questions regarding conditional forecasts with ...

Graphics

first post: reduardo_ wrote: Dear all, I want to change the color map of Iris, but I want to ch...

Changing the 'titles' fontsize when using 'dbplot'

first post: And23 wrote: Hi All, I'm new to IRIS and have a quick question. Basically, m...

latest post: fm_ wrote: No doubts on Michael. But if you just paid attention you'd notice t...

answered by: michaeljohnston wrote: Welcome to IRIS. The answer depends on what version of MATLAB you'r...

Calibration and estimation

first post: acristiuc wrote: I have some question to group: can I calibrate in same time all pa...

latest post: michaeljohnston wrote: And in regards to shock specification, shocks in IRIS are always in...

answered by: michaeljohnston wrote: 1. Yes, of course. Calibrate parameters by whatever method you want...

Two lines / columns in legend when using IRIS report object

first post: Tommotl wrote: Hi, I am using IRIS report object to create a PDF report with man...

latest post: Tommotl wrote: Thanks. I tried using gridLegend from Matlab file exchange, which ...

answered by: jaromirbenes wrote: This feature does not exist in standard Matlab -- unless you use a ...

Read_data. How to link data series tothe model?

first post: acristiuc wrote: Who can help me with writing a matlab file for make conection betwe...

latest post: jaromirbenes wrote: Hi The best place to start could be one of the tutorials available...

answered by: jaromirbenes wrote: Hi The best place to start could be one of the tutorials available...

Vline within dbplot

first post: cankril wrote: Hello. I was wondering how to plot a vertical line within a panel c...

latest post: cankril wrote: Many thanks.

answered by: jaromirbenes wrote: Sorry, there's a bug in the vline function. Will fix it in the next...