IRIS Toolbox Release 20140602 CRITICAL
Critical Bug Fix
- Critical bug fixed. Optimal policy equations were stored incorrectly in releases between 20140319 and 20140508.
- Bug fixed in a backend function for model/simulate. In simulations with multiple params or datasets, only 1-by-1 comments were created in tseries in output databases.
- Bug fixed in grfun/vline, grfun/hline, grfun/zeroline. The lines did not show in some versions of Matlab.
- New function model/chkmissing added. The function checks for missing initial values in databases used as input databases to simulate(...).
- New function dbase/dbcomment. The function creates comments in tseries entries of a database based on a comments/descriptions attached to variables and parameters in a model object.
- New option 'tempDir=' in tseries/x12. The option allows the user to specify a temporary directory in which all auxiliary files will be created (and deleted at the end of the execution).
- New options 'vlineBefore=' and 'vlineAfter=' in report/table. The options draw vertical lines before or after the specified dates. The new option 'vlineBefore' corresponds to the existing option 'vline='.
- New options 'aspectRatio=' in report/figure and report/userfigure. The option modifies the property 'plotBoxAspectRatio' of all axes objects within the figure window after all graphs have been drawn.
- New options 'figureTrim=' in report/figure and report/userfigure. The option trims the figure (left, bottom, right, top) when it is being inserted into the report by using the option trim in the LaTeX package graphicx.
- New value introduced for the option 'textScale=' in report/publish. The option can now be a 1-by-2 vector specifying percentage scale factors separately for the height and the width of the document.
- The option 'legend=' renamed to 'legendEntry=' in report/series to better support inheritance; the old option name will be allowed for some time.
- Automatic captions in report/series and report/graph. When @auto is entered as the caption (i.e. the first input argument), the first comment in the first series is automatically used.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.