IRIS Toolbox Release 20151013 Bkw Incompatibility
Other Available Downloads
Minor Backward Compatibility Issues
- Package +strfun renamed to +textfun to avoid errors created by the Matlab compiler. Rename all your calls to functions within that package from strfun.function_name to textfun.function_name.
- Default value for option 'blocks=' in model/sstate set to true.
- Option 'tolerance=' removed from model/model and model/chksstate. Use the new function model/tolerance to set tolerance levels for specific context, see New Features.
- Obsolete frequency conversion functions mm2qq, etc. removed. Use tseries/convert.
- Obsolete name for half-yearly dates, zz, removed. Use hh.
- Obsolete functions and function names dbbinop, dbunop, hp, hpprior, hwbpf, dbfetch removed.
- Obsolete function model/sstatefile removed.
- Function report/figure cannot be used to include a user figure in a report any more. Use report/userfigure.
- Function model/get does not accepts requests 'NameBlk' and 'EqtnBlk' any more; these properties have been removed from model class.
- New function model/tolerance. The function sets and gets model-specific tolerance levels, individually for the following contexts: solution, steady state, eigenvalues, and MSE. Do not use this function unless absolutely necessary. See Issue 139.
- New function model/chkredundant. The function checks for redundant shocks and parameters declared in a model file (but not used in any equations). See Issue 142.
- New option 'endogenize=' and 'exogenize=' in model/blazer. The options allow the user to run block-recursive analysis of steady-state equations with some parameters endogenized and variables exogenized. See Issue 140.
- Bug fixed in tseries/plotpred. The function was not able to correctly detect axes handles passed in as a first input argument.
- Bug fixed in tseries/plotpred. The function incorrectly added new plots to existing axes.
- Bug fixed in the preparser. Some conditional control commands were incorrectly evaluated. See Issue 134.
- Bug fixed in VAR/assign. Call to the function with more than three input arguments resulted in an error. See Issue 133.
- Backend functions for detection of HG2 made compatible with R2015b and higher. See Issue 137.
- The IRIS preparser redesigned and packaged in a new backend package +preparser.
- Blazer (block-recursive analyzer) redesigned in a new backend class Blazer.
- X13-ARIMA-SEATS upgraded to Version 1.1 Build 19.
- Main LaTeX engine set to `XeLaTeX`; if not found, `PdfLaTex` is used. This option can be overridden in irisuserconfig.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.