Discussions under Models

Older discussion threads are available at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/iris-toolbox.

Temporary Repository of Discussion Forum Attachments

Estimating DSGE Models with Forward Guidance

first post: ikarib wrote: I am replicating FRBNY model in IRIS and, in order to implement zer...

latest post: ikarib wrote: I found how to solve this problem by setting standard deviation to ...

answered by: ikarib wrote: I found how to solve this problem by setting standard deviation to ...

confidence bands

first post: Bambi wrote: hello, I need to calculate & display the confidence bands for the ...

Deleted

first post: knightfar wrote: Sorry I don't know hoe to delete this

Algorithm - Nonlinear Stochastic Simulations

first post: ray16 wrote: Hi, I am running stochastic simulations of a model having a non-...

Identification issue in DSGE estimation

first post: economist83 wrote: Hi, I am estimating a DSGE model using IRIS routines on Bayesian ...

deterministic trends

first post: ikarib wrote: How do I add deterministic trend to measurement variable in a stati...

latest post: jaromirbenes wrote: Hi Iskander The syntax ``` y += 1 ``` means that a constant of ...

answered by: michaeljohnston wrote: The `dtrends` block affects the measurement block, not the state bl...

solve(m, 'linear=',true) and solve(m,'linear=',false)

first post: AndreyO wrote: Greetings! I have recently found myself in the situation where I ...

latest post: AndreyO wrote: Thank you, Jaromir! I'll try to be more attentive next time :). Re...

answered by: jaromirbenes wrote: He Andrey There can be a couple things causing the problems. Firs...

Monte Carlo procedure

first post: jhkemp wrote: Hi I am relatively new to the MC procedure and just want to find...

latest post: michaeljohnston wrote: Hi Harri, Yes, that is the correct function if you are trying to ...

e/e swap versus conditioning

first post: CristianB wrote: Hello everyone, I have a question regarding the functioning of co...

imposing constant ratio between standard errors of shocks

first post: CristianB wrote: Hello everyone, I would like to know if it is possible to impose ...